Monday, December 26, 2016

Secret Santa!

Merry Christmas, friends!

I had the awesome experience of participating in Bob Walk the Plank's "secret Santa" baseball card exchange, and the haul above was part of the gift I received!  Nick over at Dime Boxes got stuck with my  name but man, he sure did deliver.  He knocked off all five of the cards on my "current targets" list, which is impressive since it includes two Hall of Famers and one who is soon to be (fingers crossed for Tim Raines)!

But Nick wasn't done!

He saw that I am a big Orioles fan and gave me these three beauties.  That's a chromed-out Hyun-Soo Kim update series card, a #1202/2016 Brad Brach card (I hope we don't end up trading him), and maybe coolest of all, a Wade Miley that is #46 out of a 50 card print.

But Nick still wasn't done!  He threw in some vintage too!!!


These are the first 1971 Topps in my collection and I don't plan on making them the last!

Thanks again, Nick - I loved this package of cards!  I hope the rest of you are having a happy holiday...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed everything! I'll keep you in mind for any future O's I pull and anything I find from your '82 needs. (And I agree that Tim Raines should definitely be in the HOF, no question.)

    ReplyDelete